What to take on a 5-6 month trip where the goal is to be mobile yet comfortable? Here's what we decided to bring. I'm using a large North Face duffel and Go Ruck GR1 backpack and Nicole is using an Away suitcase, tote, and handbag. We will see how it works out!
- 6 plain Hanes tshirts, 2 long sleeve collared shirts, 1 short sleeve collared shirt
- 1 pair linen pants, 2 pairs cargo shorts
- 1 pair Nike running shoes, 1 pair Havianas flip flops
- 1 NY Yankees hat, 1 bucket hat, 1 beanie
- Marmot rain jacket
- 1 week supply of socks and underwear, toiletries
- Casio GShock watch
- Laptop computer, iPad, 2 Kindle readers, 2 cell phones, chargers
- Aeropress coffee maker, travel coffee grinder, electric kettle
- Rivals of Catan card game
- Sleep noise maker
- 2 universal power adapeters
- Brookstone foldable travel backpack
- Bluetooth speaker
- 2 pairs of yoga pants, 1 linen pant, 3 pairs of shorts, 3 dresses
- 1 pair of flats, 2 pairs of flip flops, 1 pair of running shoes
- Loads of t-shirts and tank tops, 1 linen top, 1 rain jacket, 1 sweater, 1 scarf
- Makeup, beauty supplies, curling iron, toiletries
- Camera, wireless headphones, sketchpad, photography book
- Sunglasses and watch
Like this post? Want to read more about Travis and Nicole's travel adventures? Check out After Three Months On The Road In Asia And Europe ... How Nicole And I Imagined It Versus The Reality.
Then sign up here for the Sunday Shoutout, our weekly email newsletter providing a link to that week's blog posts and a few other odds and ends we are interested in.